Fields of Law

Here you will find an overview of the fields of law our attorneys practice.

Our Specializations



  • Each speeding ticket will typically cost you from 3 to 6 points on your driver's license. If you get 11 points or three speeding convictions within an 18-month period and you will lose your license.
  • After just six points against your license in a year and you will be levied an additional annual administration fee for license and driving privileges in New York.
  • Your auto insurance rates may increase. If you try to change insurance companies, you may be placed in a high-risk category or denied coverage.
  • New York subscribes to the interstate driver's license compact. It is therefore likely that the New York police will notify your home state of your traffic ticket.

Communities Served Include:

 Athens, Albany, Bethlehem, Coeymans, Chatham, Ghent, Catskill, Colonie, East Greenbush, Hudson, Gallatin, Saugerties, Schodack and communities along the New York State Thruway, State Route 87, I-90, the Northway and the Taconic Parkway.




According to statistics, more and more people are finding themselves in Family Court for Custody and Visitation issues and Child Support. Have an experienced attorney in your corner.



A report of suspected child abuse is made to Child Protective Services (CPS), the local Child Protective Services agency is required to investigate the situation. A CPS investigation can take up to 60 days, during which your family may be exposed to the scrutiny of the official conducting the investigation. At the conclusion of the investigation, the report will either be indicated or unfounded. If the CPS investigator believes there is some evidence that the child has been abused or neglected, the report will be indicated and the parent or guardian's name will be placed on the state's child abuse registry (the New York Central Registry for Child Abuse and Maltreatment).


You are entitled to appeal a founded report by requesting a fair hearing. Protect your rights. Seek legal representation as soon as you are contacted by CPS.


Legal Issues

We will gladly represent you in cases regarding

  • Adoption

  • Guardianship

  • Criminal Law
  • Probate & Estate Administration

  • Real Estate

  • LawLandlord/Tenant


Do you have questions about our services?

Contact us at 518 477-6230 or via our contact form.


Attorney Advertising